B4A Library SD EscPos Printer (Lan,USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi SD, I interested in adquire this library, can help me pls.. how i have to do?
Send a private message. If you cannot send private messages then you are not a licensed user of the site.

Cesaral

I am trying to use it with a Wifi printer and I get this error message:

What are the steps to use a LAN printer with this App? I am connecting first to the Wifi of the printer...But how can I know the IP of the printer and the port? Thanks!

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The address is set on the printer. Then follow the instructions in your printer manual. The port is usually 9100, but you can make sure of this value in the manual.

Some printers rely on DHCP for address assignment and so you have to find out from the router maybe.

After entering the correct data, click on connect and wait for the print panel to appear. The panel will appear only after the connection is successful

Cesaral

I am using a laser printer Pantum 2506W

I installed the App of the Pantum printer and tested the printer from the this App. It is working well. From the App I was able to pick the right IP of the printer which is: 192.168.1.55

Now I can connect to the printer with the B4A App, but when I send the image to print I get this in the log, but nothing is printed:

LAN_Connected=true
rastering2 bitmap: width=330 height=330

What could I do? Thanks!

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Pantum 2506W use GDI language not use ESC/POS

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry. No

roy_ch

Licensed User
How do I send escpos command print QR CODE

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How do I send escpos command print QR CODE
Most printers do not have a command to create QR. However, you can create a QR image from the code as in the link below. The image can be sent to the printer. Remember that the image must not exceed 330 points for printers with 80cm wide paper

roy_ch

Licensed User
My printer support <GS ( k > Escpos command and suppot page mode ,I want directly send escpos command to printer,Because I want to print 2 QR Codes in one line and Control printing position

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For now, build the command raw. I don't have enough information about this command at the moment
B4X:
PrinterBT.AddBuffer_Write(Chr(29) & chr(40) & chr(107) & ......)

PrinterLan_USB_BLE.Write (Chr(29) & chr(40) & chr(107) & ......)

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update rel 1.08
  • Added WriteBarCode, WriteBarCode2D and for Printer_BT also added AddBarCode2d. Other commands to print 2D barcodes compatible with some POS ESCs

Last edited:

aviario

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, does this library work with b4a version 9.50?

I'm trying it out to buy it and it gives me this error

un saludo
Paco

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

B4A is now at version 12.80. The library is compiled in one of the latest versions of B4A. I can't guarantee that it works in older versions of B4A and I can't do any testing on it.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As has already been answered in the other section of the forum, you have to set the Code Page for Greek (one of these 7,65,66,67,68) but mainly the printer must support the code page.

You have to do the tests

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…