B4J Question [SOLVED] Example with JDashboard + Locator class?

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need an example of using the Localizator.bas class together with Jdashboard?
I use the Antivirus style example, but I don't know how to do...

1712993015285.png

Solution
Dear, what was requested is attached, also take the opportunity to add some extra code, I hope you like the final result.
The original file was also updated

1.png

2.png

3.png

fernando1987

Licensed User
Of course it will be a pleasure, I had not thought about that but it will certainly be helpful. In reality, it is not very difficult to download a tool to generate the database. I recommend this one https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/turn on-your-b4x-projects-with-lingualocator-efficient-management-of-translation-and-localization-%F0%9F%8C%90%F0%9F%9A%80.158860/
leave a link with the copied application that will allow you not only create the database but an editable file that can generate the database whenever you want, give me some time and I will draw an example adapted to the example you use... thank you for using my products I hope they have helped you with your projects

Upvote 0

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your answer! I had already seen the thread you mentioned, but what I don't know is to put the code necessary for the application to change language.
I agree with you that the example will be very useful for all of us who follow you and use your products.
We are waiting for the example!

Upvote 0

fernando1987

Licensed User
Dear, what was requested is attached, also take the opportunity to add some extra code, I hope you like the final result.
The original file was also updated

1.png

2.png

3.png

Attachments

• antivirus style.zip
    38.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution