VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not have an external service of this type
But if I had to do it I would do it with a service of this type Messagenet
Or others like it
Simply by registering on the website it is already possible to obtain a telephone number to call, which will make the connected 'client sip' ring
If the connected 'client sip' was the B4J server, then the call will ring all clients (or some of them) that will be able to answer
With the payment of a little fee, even a minimum of 6 euros, it is also possible to make calls to the public telephone network
Certainly in every country there are several service providers of this type
Hello,

MessageNet has a special authorization from the Italian communications department to enable it to make phone calls, which means you have to get a permission from your country government to give you the permission to do that.

Important note:
Messagenet is an operator with a general authorisation for providing "telephone service accessible to the public" throughout the Italian territory issued by the Communications Department of the Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico.

Any additional services present on the telephone line destined for number portability will not be maintained.

Reference :

Do you have any other example? because if you want to make phone calls to the public you have to be authorized by your government and you will need a special API from them to be able to do that.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Messagenet is in Italy
In wich country you operate for test of this service?
We operate in Jordan, and even here we need to get a permission from the government to be authorized to make phone calls and give phone lines.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We prefer global provider example not per country.
Do you have an example of a service that does that without the need to get an API and an authorization from each government's communication department?

JoseAlfredo

Licensed User
Infobip is a global company that provides access to APIs and SDKs. They have Telecoms partnerships around globe. One of their products is Inbound Calls.

Inbound calls are great for having local visibility in various markets around the world. These types of calls are initiated by your customers dialing a voice number. Your business leases this number from Infobip. The inbound call is forwarded to and received on your platform.
Available configuration options for incoming calls:

• Forward to a Phone Number – Forward all incoming calls to your business phone number.
  • Forward to IP – Forward all incoming calls to your voice platform IP address. The IP address must be public and static, and your platform should support SIP.
  • Forward to Softphone – Use this if your voice platform is not available over the public and static IP address. User credentials are used as an authentication method. Here, the Voice number is used as a user name and you should set up the password. Integration is done using SIP.
  • Trigger Number Masking – This is a special case of forwarding a call to a phone number. The number Infobip forwards the call to is defined in a response Infobip receives from your platform as an answer to our number masking API request. The Number Masking feature guarantees security and anonymity. Refer to Number Masking for more details.

COUNTRY REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
Certain types of Voice and Video calls and call recordings might be subjected to specific country regulations. Before you set up and start using Voice and Video, make sure you've checked the country's telecom regulations.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Infobip is a global company that provides access to APIs and SDKs. They have Telecoms partnerships around globe. One of their products is Inbound Calls.

Inbound calls are great for having local visibility in various markets around the world. These types of calls are initiated by your customers dialing a voice number. Your business leases this number from Infobip. The inbound call is forwarded to and received on your platform.

• Forward to a Phone Number – Forward all incoming calls to your business phone number.
  • Forward to IP – Forward all incoming calls to your voice platform IP address. The IP address must be public and static, and your platform should support SIP.
  • Forward to Softphone – Use this if your voice platform is not available over the public and static IP address. User credentials are used as an authentication method. Here, the Voice number is used as a user name and you should set up the password. Integration is done using SIP.
  • Trigger Number Masking – This is a special case of forwarding a call to a phone number. The number Infobip forwards the call to is defined in a response Infobip receives from your platform as an answer to our number masking API request. The Number Masking feature guarantees security and anonymity. Refer to Number Masking for more details.
We will look into it right away.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

COUNTRY REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
Certain types of Voice and Video calls and call recordings might be subjected to specific country regulations. Before you set up and start using Voice and Video, make sure you've checked the country's telecom regulations.
infobip.com is not free of charge if you want to use the Voice service, do you have an account? also their service is the same as MessageNet but the difference is they are a telecommunication company

Reference :

JoseAlfredo

Licensed User
I only have one account for sms service. Definitely no intermediary provides free voice service. Infobip charges for calls by the minute. I put it as an example because it has agreements with telephone companies and has SDK's, messageNet only works in 8 countries.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I put it as an example because it has agreements with telephone companies and has SDK's, messageNet only works in 8 countries.
Well that's the point since the start, to be able to make phone calls to public telephone you will need to have an API from the each country telecommunications company and an authorization from them to be able to do that otherwise no will pay for sim cards.

Reference :

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I can not understand you
What authorization are you talking about?
What sim card are you talking about?
If I want to connect my sip client to a voip service provider to call/receive calls to/from public telephone network, I do not have to request any authorization, nor do I need to have sim cards
I register on the supplier's website, buy the credit I need, and then use the data (port_address / user / password) to configure my sip client
By 'client sip' I mean my hardware ip phone, or my software phone (like Zoiper, MicroSip, cc ..), or my voip switchboard (Asterisk, 3cx, etc ..)
We are not talking about replacing a voip service provider
We are talking about using the systems offered by a voip service provider
To do this no authorization from the telecommunications department is required, nor the use of particular api (except those necessary to communicate using the sip protocol)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can not understand you
What authorization are you talking about?
What sim card are you talking about?
If I want to connect my sip client to a voip service provider to call/receive calls to/from public telephone network, I do not have to request any authorization, nor do I need to have sim cards
I register on the supplier's website, buy the credit I need, and then use the data (port_address / user / password) to configure my sip client
By 'client sip' I mean my hardware ip phone, or my software phone (like Zoiper, MicroSip, cc ..), or my voip switchboard (Asterisk, 3cx, etc ..)
We are not talking about replacing a voip service provider
We are talking about using the systems offered by a voip service provider
To do this no authorization from the telecommunications department is required, nor the use of particular api (except those necessary to communicate using the sip protocol)
Hello,

Provide us with a free api or sdk and we will see if we can implement that.

Thank you,
Saif

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if that helps...

...For example in Greece... https://www.modulus.gr/
giving info for their API... if you call them - but it is very "difficult" if there is no native support from the same the language or from a sip/pbx library...

Ofcourse at this site you can pay for outcoming calls... to all the world... there is no any restriction.... you can get telephone numbers too

But please read the following (i am feeling that making you feel bad)

I know that all requests you get sometimes... are so difficult for a small team... a person... may be for JAVA too
+ That is the problem ----> at first posts of your Projects... you said give me what you wanna add... and will be add at next updates... but some "updates" are impossible - maybe is the Java limits or the knowledge (have in mind that you are example-pattern for all of us in forum and never want to put you on the wall - sorry if now saying our opinion)

It is better to take the requests and someway answer at first post after a lot of thinking them if it is possible to do it or not (do not answer - that will add it soon) - you are not forced to do them (you will sick)
Some updates that you will think will always welcome... and make us happier..

There is a greek "saying" ---> as far as the feet can go

And I am adding again ---> Saif you already broke the rules/limits - you are the best and your creations too... ☮ 👏

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
if that helps...

...For example in Greece... https://www.modulus.gr/
giving info for their API... if you call them - but it is very "difficult" if there is no native support from the same the language or from a sip/pbx library...

Ofcourse at this site you can pay for outcoming calls... to all the world... there is no any restriction.... you can get telephone numbers too

But please read the following (i am feeling that making you feel bad)

I know that all requests you get sometimes... are so difficult for a small team... a person... may be for JAVA too
+ That is the problem ----> at first posts of your Projects... you said give me what you wanna add... and will be add at next updates... but some "updates" are impossible - maybe is the Java limits or the knowledge (have in mind that you are example-pattern for all of us in forum and never want to put you on the wall - sorry if now saying our opinion)

It is better to take the requests and someway answer at first post after a lot of thinking them if it is possible to do it or not (do not answer - that will add it soon) - you are not forced to do them (you will sick)
Some updates that you will think will always welcome... and make us happier..

There is a greek "saying" ---> as far as the feet can go

And I am adding again ---> Saif you already broke the rules/limits - you are the best and your creations too... ☮ 👏
Same post. Same answer :

We are 7 Java + B4X Developers, 2 IOS developers , 3 QA members.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hello,

Provide us with a free api or sdk and we will see if we can implement that.

Thank you,
Saif

No authorization is required
No sim card is needed
No software api or sdks are needed

You can verify it yourself using any sip client such as Zoiper or X-lite, and the data that is returned to you when you register with any voip / sip telephony service provider
In many cases, it is possible to register completely free of charge, already having the possibility to receive calls from any telephone on the public telephone network.
Credit can be purchased, even for a minimum amount of 6-12 euros, only when it is necessary to make an external call