Share My Creation Call Accounting

Being an IT consultant I programmed this for myself then decided to see how it would do in the market. I'm thinking of doing a paid version with dropbox and excel file options. After trying to use lists to sort the data I went with a sql db which made it such a breeze to program. Each request executes four sql queries with the results loading four listviews. The appropriate listview is made visble by selecting from the spinner.

What this app does:

Retrieve records by:
* Entire phone log.
* The last specific number of calls.
* Calls within a specific date range.

You can view by:
* sort detail by call date.
* Sort detail by name.
* Sort by total time
* Sort total time by caller.

* Email results to yourself as a CSV file.

Market Link

Attachments

• device-2011-08-30-222758.jpg
    device-2011-08-30-222758.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13,551
  • device-2011-08-30-222908.jpg
    device-2011-08-30-222908.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 346
  • device-2011-08-30-223346.jpg
    device-2011-08-30-223346.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

Brad

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the feedback guys.. @thedesolatesoul - Good idea on the month archive.. I did think about storing everything in the db but decided against it as it could get fairly large over time.

@kamac - Yep..I would like to know why they uninstall. I find it interesting where in the world the app is being installed. It's tough to rise above the noise of thousands of other apps and I believe a marketing plan is really the only way to do it. My other app, which I haven't put up here yet, is going through a slight change. My brother-in-law who is a marketing director for a fairly large corp along with my niece who is a graphics designer, are creating a marketing program that will be targeting specific groups. It will be interesting how it plays out.

Last edited:

Brad

Licensed User
Longtime User
Let us know what kind of marketing strategy them come up with. We are clueless in that department :sign0104: so it would be good to know what the professionals do ;)

I'm also a serious :sign0104: when it comes to marketing. We are going after a large niche market and the response has been overwhelming positive. Once we roll it out I'll post the info here. I'm also having to start on the iPhone version 'cause one of the first words out of their mouth is: "Where's the iPhone version?" AAHHH!!