Fantastic!

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

B4A is really fantastic! :sign0188:

It's unbelievable - some months ago I was seriously considering learning Java to port one of my applications to Android (I received so many requests) - and now, thanks to you Erel and B4A, I already have nearly ported the WinMo-application to Android. :sign0060: And my beta-testers are sooooo happy! No need for Java-knowledge as of today although I guess it could get handy when we can write our own libraries.

Just one question: since B4A is still in beta, do you think we can consider our actual code as quite safe? I mean, you will surely add many things in the next releases that might break existing code but do you think there will be many things that you implement that may require a lot of rewrting of existing code?

Keep up the good work!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks. I really appreciate your feedback :)

Basic4android will be released next week!
This means that the version you are working with is quite similar to the final version. There are a few changes but I don't think that it will be difficult to apply the last changes.

Simultaneouly happy and sad....
Happy, cause B4A is comming out, sad, cause it means, no more free beta to test....Happy again, next week I'll be loadded!!!

Upvote 0