Android Tutorial FileTransfer - Send and receive files with AsyncStreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolboxZX

Licensed User
Longtime User
I know that it has been asked if a B4J version of this code is available, but would it be possible to get a code snippet of what would need to be loaded into the B4J example pointed to here https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...d-and-receive-objects-over-the-network.34612/ so that one could receive files from this B4A app instead of using the AsyncStreamsObject?

In attempting to use the AsyncStreamsObject B4J example as is (as a receiver), and connect, then attempting to transfer a file from this B4A application, I can connect, and it raises the astream_NewData event, but that is all.

I realize that as it is set up(the b4J asyncstreams example referred to in the other thread) that this is to be expected and it won't work. But what I am struggling with is what exactly should be the "receive" code (the events and methodology) to complement this send code.

For my intended application, I cannot use the C# Studio code solution, I have to use a B4J one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…