iOS Code Snippet Input Dialog (modal) - slightly modified from the Erel one

The original code: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/inputdialog-function.52811/post-331242

I modified the code to be able to add two buttons, and receive the "Success" parameter to distinguish when the user tap on the positive button or cancel button.
Attachment0.jpeg

B4X:
Sub Button1_Click
    Dim no As NativeObject = Me
    no.RunMethod("ShowInputDialog::::", Array("Title", "Text", "Cancel", "Confirm"))
End Sub

Sub InputDialog_Result(Success As Boolean, Text As String)
    Log(Success)
    Log(Text)
End Sub

#If OBJC
- (void)ShowInputDialog:(NSString*)Title :(NSString*)Message :(NSString*)CancelButtonText :(NSString*)PositiveButtonText{
    UIAlertView * alert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:Title

/*if (CancelButtonText == @"") {
        CancelButtonText = nil;
    }

if (PositiveButtonText == @"") {
        PositiveButtonText = nil;
    }*/

message:Message delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:CancelButtonText otherButtonTitles:PositiveButtonText, nil];

alert.alertViewStyle = UIAlertViewStylePlainTextInput;
    alert.delegate = self;
    [alert show];
}

- (void)alertView:(UIAlertView *)alertView clickedButtonAtIndex:(NSInteger)buttonIndex {
    if (buttonIndex == 1) {
        [self.bi raiseEvent:nil event:@"inputdialog_result::" params:@[@1, [[alertView textFieldAtIndex:0] text]]];
    }  else {
        [self.bi raiseEvent:nil event:@"inputdialog_result::" params:@[@0, @""]];
    }
}
#End If

Something missing: i commented out a block of code, i wanted to check if the text for the two button are empty.. in that case i wish to set the text to "nil" so the button will not be displayed. I did not managed to get that part working, so if someone knows how to do, let's integrate the snippet by commenting below :D