List of "uses-permission" under Project-MenuItem

Amalkotey

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel:
I have as you know, the Recfletion Library involved in a program of mine, which all registered the email address of the devices determined. Accordingly, I have added in the manifest one "uses -permission " clause manually. Unfortunately, I forgot the "Project" menu at the tick "Do not override Manifest File" enforce. Due to this fact at every compile calling the overridden manually added my manifest and use clause was gone and I got your code, an error message. I then have a whole morning needed to find this error.

I would like an extension of the menu item " Project" with a menuitem "insert manifest include". If the selected menu item, an include file is included in the manifest. example:

[Permissions]
GET_ACCOUNTS
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE

When compiler process is then " <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" /> " added in the manifest. The advantage would be that you can use his extra manifest entries in this include file, which is included with every compiler calling and you can make veining, without which one must be from the AndroidManifest-example.xml copy the entries manually.

Kevin

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is one of the reasons I try to avoid having to manually edit the manifest. Sounds like an excellent idea to me.

bluejay

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would prefer adding compiler directive in the project source Main activity.

eg something like:
## MANIFEST_PERMISSIONS (ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,GET_ACCOUNTS)

bluejay

Amalkotey

Licensed User
Longtime User
@bluejay:
I like this idea too! Thank you for your suggestion. I hope that this also puts Erel.

NeoTechni

Licensed User
Longtime User
This would be great for things like the preference library which needs it's own entry in the manifest. Till the IDE detects it and adds the reference itself I mean