VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

Addo

Licensed User
I think the developer has went the way of the Dodo 🦤! Either way, I would NOT do business with anyone who simply disappears for months. Not good business.
If he doesn't went through unforeseen event wich i hope he doesn't. Then I guess that he struggled and collapsed when he tries to provide some multiple projects that has comes to a point of struggling in finishing it as described. So he stopped. and i agree if he decides to disappear without any convincing reasons he should inform thus who paid for incomplete promising projects.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I only hope that nothing bad has happened, and I also hope that sooner or later it will come back stronger than before, it has given a great contribution to the community and also many stimuli.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that Saif did a good work here... I don't know if he promised more...
Hope he is good... healthy first of all...

All his projects were inspiration... hope see him here in Forum and exchange ideas...

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I only hope that nothing bad has happened, and I also hope that sooner or later it will come back stronger than before, it has given a great contribution to the community and also many stimuli.

The projects presented by Saif were made materially by a group of people, he too has always referred to 'his team'
If there were any health problems for one of the team members, I believe the other members would have taken action to continue the promised support
I think that expecting a return from Saif and his team is a vain hope

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
I finally think he was alone and couldn't cope with many requests from his clients.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The promise of making an application every 5 days was too enthousiastic. Even with a team.

I've read this blog several times :

Yes ... that was very attractive... but sometimes things not come like we want.. may be this Team "broke" for some reasons...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I bought several projects from him.
I recently requested the download link and was told that I should buy again if I want to download.
I abandoned any attempt with the developer
Did he answer recently ? ... and he asked you to pay something that already payed ? I am curious because he isn't answer anymore here...

Leandro Vaufran Stievano

Licensed User
Did he answer recently ? ... and he asked you to pay something that already payed ? I am curious because he isn't answer anymore here...
yes, I spoke to him on Telegram,
I asked for the download links as the ones he had given me didn't work anymore, he told me that he had to redo the projects and therefore if I wanted them I would have to pay again, and now as a subscription

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I asked for the download links as the ones he had given me didn't work anymore, he told me that he had to redo the projects and therefore if I wanted them I would have to pay again, and now as a subscription
As are you saying... that seems that he lost his source-code... if said "redo" the projects... :( too bad... hope he will find them and re-send you the files you need.

This is a bad situation as I can understand... too pitty... at last if not having source codes (not the best but is a start) he can ask by email from the same users sold it... but it is very weird... hope is ok at his health...

Leandro Vaufran Stievano

Licensed User
As are you saying... that seems that he lost his source-code... if said "redo" the projects... :( too bad... hope he will find them and re-send you the files you need.

This is a bad situation as I can understand... too pitty... at last if not having source codes (not the best but is a start) he can ask by email from the same users sold it... but it is very weird... hope is ok at his health...
He said he had them, but they were redone because he had lost the originals,
Anyway, when I serve a customer, it's my responsibility to have what I sold, in short, I don't even expect to receive what I bought anymore.
I've bought several projects from other members and never had this kind of problem.

Leandro Vaufran Stievano

Licensed User
He said he had them, but they were redone because he had lost the originals,
Anyway, when I serve a customer, it's my responsibility to have what I sold, in short, I don't even expect to receive what I bought anymore.
I've bought several projects from other members and never had this kind of problem.
the funniest thing is that there were projects that were guaranteed to be upgraded, like one of custom classes that started with just a few custons but had the promise of reaching hundreds, that is, even if they were rewritten, they weren't complete even before, so nothing was lost in that case.

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is anyone pay him & got desired product as expected?
I see almost post threads no one explicitly said he receive products as expected! all are complaining!
And finally we hope he is a live & fine, life matter!

Addo

Licensed User
Have you contacted him recently for real? I guess that he deleted his telegram account. If your claims true and he only have a contact with specific people then all expected reasons are true. Anyway its good to know he is safe. How ever on business side people who paid him for unfinished projects has all the rights to share there anger for such bad experience.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
sorry ... I don't understand what the incomplete projects are .. I bought almost all the projects, and there are no unfinished projects, most of the projects had the link to try the demos, then clearly to adapt them to your needs you had to work on them a bit. but to say incomplete, disappointed seems to me heresy. This is my thought.

Addo

Licensed User
sorry ... I don't understand what the incomplete projects are .. I bought almost all the projects, and there are no unfinished projects, most of the projects had the link to try the demos, then clearly to adapt them to your needs you had to work on them a bit. but to say incomplete, disappointed seems to me heresy. This is my thought.
For my own experience i can mention the webrtc project which is incomplete at all. If i have a decision from the beginning to buy a source code for sure thats because i didnt want to write or wrap it myself. Why bother buying if received nothing?
As a human being i tried to be at the side of excuses that something bad may accure to the developer but not anymore since he is fine and answering other members and neglect or ignore a many of those who put the trust in him. And obviously others have many similar issues in that neglecting with ready excuses which make the whole thing has become too fishy. If for real he is answering and ask for payments on his telegram while many asks about his sudden disappearance then this does not sounds right. Lastly since my old thoughts based on many posts that says he always in a dangerous situation and so on. If @Leandro Vaufran Esteves, says the truth then the developer falls in a big mistake by giving promises that he cant deliver.