Android Question Why it is necesary to add the WobbleMenu library as a Page?

DanteS

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have finished the study and implementation of a multi pages app using a Wobble Menu. I still have pending a similar study using panels, instead of multi pages.
Of course I had to solve many problems, but I could´t identify why it is necesary to include the library WobleMenu as a Class in the project, just like if it was another page.
I inserted the library correctly, but if I remove the class, some errors appears
Or maybe I did something wrong
1729204788697.png

mangojack

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
but I could´t identify why it is necesary to include the library WobleMenu as a Class in the project,

If you are referring to this lib ... Wobble Menu ... Bottom Navigation.

There should be no need to also include the Class / bas page.

Have you placed the library file (.b4xlib) in your additional libraries folder ?
Have you configured your Additional Libraries path correctly in the IDE ? Tools > Configure Paths.

Have you Ticked to include the Wobble Menu lib in your project ?

Capture.PNG

I'm at a bit of a loss where you managed to get the .bas file from ( I cant locate it in the forum)
You haven't extracted it from the lib file by chance and included it ?

If you still cannot resolve your problem , upload your Project. File > Export as Zip.
if it is a B4XPages Project in Main Page you will see .... 'Ctrl + click to export as zip: ide://run?File=%B4X%\Zipper.jar&Args=Project.zip

Upvote 0