Windows 11?

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think Windows 10 2.0
Windows 11 would not make sense, there are still authorities who put on Windows 7 and then upgrade again to another version, I do not think that people are ready in this day and age.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
MS better give a new life to windows. Many problems persists now. And we are more dependent on windows due to work from home, in a single laptop.

Office has big setup.

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Should it not be 21 and do the year thing like so many other products? The bi-yearly updates for Windows already do that.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This part is interesting for me, for Android development.

b41.png ba2.png

MarrowZero

Licensed User
I wonder what the lowest spec hardware it will run on, or will this create more demand for newer hardware?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ya, I am wondering is it built-in with an Android emulator.
According to the video below it doesn't have a built-in emulator, to run android apps on windows 11 you have to install Amazon store on your windows, register an account and you will be able to install the apps. so i don't think you can just run an APK, the app has to be on Amazon store first to be installed on windows

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh well
1624612262093.png

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Mines missing the tpm.

Update: I don't really care too much, as my Xbox Series X just got delivered :)

Last edited:

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Windows 11 system requirements are bad news for old laptops and PCs | TechRadar
Good Luck Microsoft - if they knew where I live - it'll be Linux with a virtual W10 - don't think Africa will be going W11 soon.